What is FRP?
FRP Doors stands for Fiber Glass Reinforced Plastic Doors. FRP Doors are a very good substitute for wooden doors and known for its high weather, water, rot, and warp resistence. It is light in weight and can be custom made to suit the customer’s requirement. FRP doors from HIGHNESS can be made in any size, any shape or configuration to best fit your needs. HIGHNESS Company has designed and built custom fiberglass doors for very special, one-of-a-kind needs. HIGHNESS doors are available in standard sizes as well as custom sizes and construction. These doors are totally sealed, solid core construction and resistant to a broad range of elements such as moisture, chemicals, gases, salt and micro-organisms. FRP Units are made of composite materials so they will never rot or corrode. They are attractive, corrosion resistant, lightweight, yet are ideal for heavy duty performance.
|Initial Coat||Medium||Low to High||Very||Medium|
Compare Vs Other traditional construction material
|Strong and Rigid||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Advantages of FRP?
Superior Workmanship With High End Smc Technology. Totally Water Proof, easy To Clean. Light Weight and Durable Extra Strong With Excellent Finish No Weather Effect, No Warping Free From Termire Problems Wide Range Of Design And Textures In-Built Colours Domestic Purpose Mild Acid And Chemicals Proof. Frp Frames Are Also Available For Frp Doors. Suitable For Any Kind Of Locks And Hardware Fitting. Permanent Utility Facility Easy Installation By Any Carpenter Water Proof Weather Proof High Aesthetic Value Zero Maintenance Solid Structure Termite Proof Light in Weight Easily Fitted With All Type Of Frames Like Wooden, Marble, Granite, and Cement.
Application & Usage of FRP Doors
Resident, Complex & Tower. Row-House And Bungalows. Hospitals Religious Centers. Resorts And Hotels Factories Corporate Offices Shopping Centers School And Colleges Community Halls Central/State/Semi Govt./PWD./ Municipal Offices and Quartors Also Company Townships, Multiplexes and Malls Available in different colors & patterns Most suitable for Internal door, Entry door, Bathroom, Toilet, Balcony & Terrace door Suitable for Housing Projects, Shopping Centres & Malls, Hospitals, Schools Toilets in Rural & Urban area, Government Projects
- Light in Weight, Strong and sturdy construction.
- Shifting of Hinges / aldrops is Possible due to solid construction.
- It is solidly build and homogeneous i.e. it is single piece.
- Available in wide range of colours as per individual choice.
- It can be used as Main Door due to its sturdiness and strength, also along with interior application.
- Front panel design flexibility is possible.
- Basic Frame is solidly build thus lock rail portion and hing portion
alteration is possible.
- F.R.R Doors are joint less and if crack develops due to external impacts, it is totally repairable regaining its original appearance.
- Due to smooth surface, dust collection is not easy and cleaning becomes very easy.
- It gives an excellent aesthetic looks just like a wooden door.
- Light in weight but due to hollow structure,weak in construction.
- Shifting of Hinges / aldrops is virtually impossible due to hollow structure.
- It is hollow and non homogenous structure.
- Available in limited range of colours as per manufacturer’s specification.
- It cannot be used as Main door but only can be used as interior application.
- Front panel design flexibility is not possible.
- Basic Frame is hollow structure thus for fixing of Lock rail portion and hing portion is fixed due to which alteration is not possible.
- Plastic Doors are made up of number of joint panel on which if crack develops due to external impacts, the door itself be comes unrepairable.
- Due to assembling of different panels, it provides an uneven surface which causes dust collection and cleaning.
- It is having appearance and looks of conventional plastic.